Investors Search & Project Partner relations (IS) - Madrid
The Investors Search & Project Partner relations will provide support to Ascia Renovables business development team. The IS will report direcly to Ascia’s CEO and will provide core support to a number of IS initiatives including: Search of investors for Renewable Energy Projects, market research, help in the creation of proposals, Request for Proposal (RFPs), and internal presentations. The IS will also help to create other marketing materials, assists with the improvement and update of web page.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Working with the CEO and Directors at Ascia
- Maintain dialogue and relationship with potential partners.
- Assist to project meetings with prospective partners.
- Monitoring of market participants and prospective partners.
- Provide support to key IS initiatives.
- Support the process of developing pitches, proposals, and RFP responses
- Working with the Directors, perform basic competitive intelligence and marketing research in preparation for client and prospect meetings, pitches/proposals, and other business development initiatives. Monitor industry news/developments, and assISt in identifying opportunities
- Monitor industry events at a European level (conferences, round tables etc.)
- Maintain marketing materials, including group descriptions, brochures, slide-decks, client alerts, reprints and specific lists.
Knowledge, Skills And Competencies
- Fluent in Spanish and English, both written and spoken, other languages a plus, command of spoken and written English as a native speaker is a substantial advantage
- Effective and professional communication skills.
- Strong social skills and stress resistance
- Ability to manage multiple projects while prioritizing assignments.
- Ability to build rapport with project managers
- Strong organizational skills with particular attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills, including web-based research, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Educational Qualifications/Job Experience Requirements
- BA, BS or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in similar position
- Experience in an international work environment
- Schedule: Standard office hours; overtime IS expected and includes evenings, early mornings for events and occasional weekend work.
- Travel: Some travel as needed with events.
We are looking forward to welcoming our new colleague as soon as possible. Please send your English CV and short cover letter to Cristina Álvarez via email: crIStina.firstname.lastname@example.org