Copywriter with German
CrowdFarming is the first f2c (farmer to consumer) food marketplace that aims at reducing food waste through planned food production. We’ve launched in 2017 and we’re already revolutionizing the way consumers source their food across Europe. We believe that Buying food directly from farmers is the most powerful everyday act available to anyone to create a positive social and environmental impact.
Our team is growing fast and we are looking for a German Creative Copywriter to join us in our headquarters in Madrid and work under the responsibility of our Creative Team Lead
Your taks will be
- Help define a narrative style for CrowdFarming and ensure the coherence of the brands narrative across all channels and online supports.
- Write engaging, lively creative and consistent copies for emails, website, banners, landing pages, advertising campaigns or even job offers like this one.
- Help Farmers from the platform communicate better with their customers.
- Craft strong email subject lines and calls to action that engage customers and drive business.
- Work closely with Advertising and Communication Teams to identify compelling stories and determine copy points and the details to be included in all assets.
- Work closely with UX and Design Teams to define messages and concepts design for our digital products and establish content, words and conversational elements in user interfaces for new or reviewed products.
- Contribute to social media projects.
- Make suggestions for marketing and communication projects.
- You’re passionate about writing and storytelling ????
- MUST HAVE: Your native language is German and you master the German language. You are fluent in Spanish. Any other European languages is a plus.
- 2-3 year's experience in copywriting
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in journalism, communication or content marketing. You will have ideally created content for the food industry or sustainable brands / projects.
- Experience in working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external partners.
We offer you...
- A chance to join a dynamic international team and work in a rapidly growing technological start-up. An open company culture, where we welcome diversity.
- A mixture of working from home and working from our sunny office (with a stunning terrace, kitchen and dining room).
- Tailored benefits thanks to our flexible compensation plan
- Occasional perk: Seasonal fruits and vegetables freshly harvested and sent with love right to our doorstep by our farmers ????
In order to evaluate your application, please send us your CV and your cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kontakt:
Calle Anzuola nº9