Kundenservice mit Deutsch
CrowdFarming is the first f2c (farmer to consumer) food marketplace that aims at reducing food waste through planned food production. We’ve launched in 2017 and we’re already revolutionizing the way consumers source their food across Europe.
Our team is growing fast and we are looking for a person to join our German Customer Service Team in our headquarters in Madrid and work under the responsibility of our Customer Service Squad Lead.
Here are some of the tasks that you will have to carry out if you join us:
- Advising and assisting our customers
- Handling incoming customer inquiries in accordance with the CrowdFarming® philosophy (be it orders, logistic questions or doubts about our company...) over phone, email and social networks.
- Resolve the incidents that may occur, always with a smile (we try to avoid incident as much as possible, but sometimes there are some mistakes...).
- Provide guidance to our producers through consumer feedback
- MUST: German is your mother tongue. If you speak any other languages such as Spanish, English and French, it will be a plus.
- You are located in Madrid
- You have at least 1 year of experience in customer service (we particularly value experience in sales, logistics, agriculture and e-commerce)
- You can work independently but are above all an excellent team player.
- You are flexible and like change.
- You keep a cool head even in stressful or unexpected situations.
- You are enthusiastic and curious and want to discover the daily surprises that agriculture has in store for you.
- Your heart beats at the idea of revolutionizing this world and especially about making it greener.
What we offer ...
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week.
- A 5-day week (8 working hours each) from Monday to Sunday to offer our customers the best customer service in the world. This means that you work on a weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) once or twice a month.
- Tailored benefits thanks to our flexible compensation plan.
- A highly motivated international team in a fast-growing start-up.
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables harvested and sent with love right to our doorstep by our Farmers.
In order to evaluate your application please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kontakt:
Calle Anzuola nº9