Are you interested in the sports industry? Do you want to be part of a multicultural and fast-growing company? If so, AIM Sport is the place to be!
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate, who will coordinate different sport marketing projects working closely with top European football clubs and brands.
who we are?
AIM Sport is at the forefront of the sports marketing industry. Through our activities in this field, we currently work in over 400 football stadiums and arenas across the globe, providing fresh and innovative solutions to our fast-growing list of blue-chip clients. This elite portfolio includes the world’s biggest football clubs and commercial partners: UEFA, Real Madrid CF, Paris Saint-Germain, Inter & AC Milan, Adidas, Audi, Heineken, Mastercard, and Sony…
We actively shape the digital revolution in sports marketing to drive the expansion and growth of our business as one of the top sports tech companies.
what will you be doing?
• You will support our core operations in the development of digital perimeter advertisements - and related projects - driving the successful outcome for our clients.
• You will have a deep understanding of clients’ needs and work together with our international design team, accompanying and actively steering the production process.
• You will be responsible for costs and budgets - from calculation to allocation of these - whilst assuring you have a good grasp on time management of all your activities. Further, after having done the preparation in the week, you can see your projects cross the white line on match day itself, as you fulfil duties as a venue manager during the home matches of our partner clubs, meaning that you will be right in the heart of the action, so if you want work with world class sports teams and big brand names, this is place to be.
do you recognize yourself?
knowledge & skills:
• You are graduated with business, marketing, media, literature or legal degrees.
• You are looking to start your career withing the sport industry.
• You are able to work with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• You are German native speaker.
• Highly intellectually curious yet think in a structured manner while maintaining a fine appreciation and respect for creative solutions.
• You have excellent communication skills.
• You have good business acumen reflected in qualities such as persistence and initiative.
what drives the people who work at aim sport?
• Challenging and rewarding environment.
• Leading digital transformation within the sport marketing industry.
• Partnering with international top clubs and major brands.
• Fantastic team spirit.
• Flexible working schedule.
• Enjoying a great view on Bernabeu Stadium!
Do you want to join our team? Don’t be shy and apply! Your next job opportunity is waiting for you at AIM Sport.
14.08.2022 | Mieten
01.08.2022 | Mieten
18.07.2022 | Vermieten
14.07.2022 | Vermieten
27.06.2022 | Vermieten
07.08.2022 | Biete
04.08.2022 | Suche
02.08.2022 | Suche
31.07.2022 | Biete
31.07.2022 | Suche