Communications Manager (with excellent German)
CrowdFarming is the first f2c (farmer to consumer) food marketplace that aims at reducing food waste through planned food production. We’ve launched in 2017 and we’re already revolutionizing the way consumers source their food across Europe.
Our team is growing fast and we are looking for a Communications Manager to join us in our headquarters in Madrid and work under the responsibility of our CMO.
Your Mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go to the Moon...haha! Not for now! Your responsibilities will be even more exciting!
- create and deliver impactful public relations and organic social media campaigns
- be in charge of pitching and media outreach efforts - including research, content writing, brainstorming, planning, finding opportunities, speaker slots and awards programs.
- foster excellent media relations and work with CrowdFarming’s local PR agencies to identify new trends, publications and contacts for story development (UK, France, Germany and Nordics).
- be an advisor to CrowdFarming’s spokespeople, preparing them for media interviews, speaking opportunities and advising on content for PR and executive communications activities.
- organize events for farmers, consumers and journalists
- provide proactive and reactive content, including press notes, messaging, blog posts and Q&A’s for announcements, partnerships or events.
- use existing internal channels to communicate with employees in ways that advance the company’s mission, culture, and brand.
- travel to different countries will be part of your monthly agenda.
- must have: you have an excellent command of German.
- English and Spanish are a plus
- bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or relevant field.
- at least 5 years of proven experience in Public Relations or in Communications
- you are a creative thinker, skillful writer and strong communicator.
- you are passionate about branding, communications and social media.
- you should be aligned with sustainability and fair trade trends.
- you possess a high degree of integrity and sense of confidentiality.
- you are problem-solving , proactive and up for a challenge.
- you were born to coordinate teams: creative teams, translators, journalists, farmers, etc.
- you love working in a fast-paced environment and you adapt to changes like the Flash.
- you’re a true revolutionary, ready to make an impact and you strongly believe in our mission!
We offer you...
- a chance to join a dynamic, young and diverse team and work in a rapidly growing technological start-up. An open company culture, where we welcome diversity
- seasonal fruits and vegetables freshly harvested and sent with love right to our doorstep by our Farmers.
- working from home and from our sunny office with a stunning terrace, kitchen and dining room.
- competitive salary plus a bonus and tailored benefits thanks to our flexible compensation plan
In order to evaluate your application it is mandatory to send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as to answer the questions of the following form: https://forms.gle/5LDw41UwK6HoXaRf9 (copy and paste this link to fill in the form) Kontakt:
Avenida Concha Espina 65