At AIM Sport we have extensive experience in the sport marketing industry. We currently work in over 400 venues across the globe, providing fresh and innovative digital perimeter advertising solutions to our fast-growing list of blue-chip clients such as FC Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Arsenal FC, Paris Saint-Germain, PSV Eindhoven, UEFA, adidas, Heineken, Sony, MasterCard and Audi to just name a few.
You would be based at our tower-studio in Madrid, across the road from the legendary Bernabéu stadium. In the capital of Spain you will have the chance to immerse yourself both in the exciting city life and in the relaxing life, with spacious and leafy parks to lose yourself in; after all, it is probably sunny outside!
Office / Accounting Manager
We offer a full-time position in the Madrid office right next to Estadio Santiago de Bernabéu.
· Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions
· Day-to-day processing of accounts payable and receivables
· Preparing and sending-out of invoices, supervision of payments
· Organizing travels, answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff
· Arrange and coordinate meetings and other events, as requested
· Other duties as directed
· Due to the nature of the sport business, work hours will include weekdays, some evenings and weekend hours as requested
· Bachelor’s Degree #
· Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Excellent communication skills in German and English. Any additional language is a bonus
· Good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
· Capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
· Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
· Problem-solving skills and project management ability
Working at AIM is both challenging and extremely rewarding. We believe AIM is a place like no other, the clients are world famous, the people are friendly, the environment is relaxed and all take pride in their work. Are you a great person with the determination and the know how to join us? If you think you've got what it takes, send your CV together with a covering letter to
Don't be shy. We're a friendly bunch.
Our employees are encouraged to bring their ideas, experiences and perspectives, gleaned from their varied backgrounds, to the workplace. We strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their fullest potential without regard to their race, gender, ethnic or cultural background, disability, age or sexual orientation. However due to strict European legislation we regrettably must advise applicants that we are in a position whereby we may only accept applications from applicants holding either an EU or EFTA passport or an issued Spanish working permit. Applicants who do not satisfy thisentextKontakt:
26.11.2021 | Vermieten
25.11.2021 | Vermieten
18.11.2021 | Mieten
16.11.2021 | Mieten
15.11.2021 | Verkaufen
02.12.2021 | Biete
29.11.2021 | Suche
29.11.2021 | Verkaufe
28.11.2021 | Suche
20.11.2021 | Suche