As an affiliate of one of the largest musculoskeletal companies in the world, Zimmer Biomet Dental offers dental professionals the kind of premium service and quality rarely found in today’s world of dentistry. As a leader in oral healthcare solutions, we are committed to helping clinicians achieve exceptional outcomes for their patients by continuing to provide state-of-the-art solutions, world-class educational opportunities and responsive, personalized service. Our comprehensive portfolio of products includes: surgical solutions, regenerative materials for both hard- and soft-tissue applications, versatile prosthetic components for all types of implant restorations, and end-to-end digital dentistry solutions. Headquartered in USA, Zimmer Biomet Dental is supported by the efforts of close to 2,000 employees worldwide.
General Ledger Accountant M/F
Assist the Controller in the elaboration of the accounting and compliance with tax obligations, according to company policies and applicable law to reflect a true image.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Controller during the month-end and year-end closings.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with US and local GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
- Manage Fixed Assets.
- Analyze the monthly expense variance versus budget and forecasts.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget of the company.
- Perform reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Monitor activities according closing checklist.
- Prepare all the tax returns requirements.
- Assist at external audits.
- Collaborate with Controller in all ad hoc requirements from Management and in the Monthly Operating Review.
- Perform backup of other GL accountants from other countries to ensure a good support to all Controllers.
- Assist GL-supervisor in the standardization / automatization of GL Accounting Processes across EMEA.
Profile of suitable candidate:
At least, 2-3 years in accounting departments or similar position.
General Accounting, Tax law and auditing knowledge.
Organization, accuracy and timeliness.
Ability to work under stress.
Time flexibility required to cover peaks at month-end closing and for ad-hoc tasks.
Knowledge of Oracle, Navision and HFM.
Teamwork spirit, proactive and positive attitude and quick learner.
Excellent knowledge of Excel.
Fluent English and German is mandatory, other language is a plus.
Zimmer Biomet offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast growing international business. We offer a competitive remuneration package.
Are you interested? Apply with your meaningful application documents. We look forward to receiving your application!
Carla Pérez, HR EMEA Dental Headquarters.
More about us at www.zimmerbiometdental.com
23.11.2020 | Vermieten
21.11.2020 | Vermieten
15.11.2020 | Vermieten
10.11.2020 | Vermieten
26.10.2020 | Vermieten