The Agent Oversight Specialist who will be responsible for administering all aspects of the company’s Compliance Agent Oversight Program, including Audits’ Quality Assurance and auditors’ training and support. Reporting to the Agent Oversight Manager, the main purpose of this position will be to implement the day-to-day administrative and operational Compliance activities in the agent oversight area and advise the European Compliance Department of emerging compliance issues in order to help the company mitigating AML-FT risks.
• Assure the quality of the Audits across Europe.
• Prepare and participate for/in Agents Audits and training campaigns.
• Application of company’s compliance policies and internal procedures in agent
• Oversight and compliance training
The ideal candidate should have the following personal skills:
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced Analytical Skills
- Being proactive, providing constantly feedback for improving the current procedures and policies.
- Maintain acceptable level of teamwork by incorporating a positive attitude, being supportive in words and actions.
- Demonstrated sense of responsibility, confidentiality and professionalism.
- Maintain high level of commitment- Candidate must be able to acquire an expert knowledge of the Agent Oversight program in order to be able to assure the quality of the local teams’ audits
And technical skills:
• Relevant experience in Compliance / Risk Operations..
• Availability to travel around Europe (up to 50% maximum).
• Fluent in English and an european language is a plus.
13.02.2024 | Mieten
13.02.2024 | Vermieten
12.02.2024 | Kaufen
30.01.2024 | Kaufen
18.01.2024 | Vermieten