Lionbridge is looking for German Language Data Analysts in Barcelona, Spain, to work onsite for a machine learning project!
Language data analysts will analyze data in a given language and identify potential issues.
They will also collaborate with international testing team and engineers to help reproduce issues and test features.
Data obtained will be used to train and improve speech recognition and AI systems.
• Evaluate audio files and will be responsible for grading, data labeling and time stamping of audio outputs.
• Categorization, transcription and data review might also be in the tasks scope.
• Fluency in German (Germany, Austria or Switzerland)
• Available to work onsite in Barcelona, Spain
• Excellent reading, writing and comprehension skills in English; ability to understand and closely follow elaborated guidelines in English
• In-depth knowledge of native culture and history, staying up to date with day-to-day news and happenings in the target country and regular use of the language required
• Familiar with other variants of own language as well as accents and dialects
• Linguistics or IT background preferred, but not required
• Good computer and typing skills.
• Being able to track, analyze, and report issues
• Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
• Highly organized with attention to detail and a commitment to quality
• Good computer skills
WORK LOCATION: Barcelona, Spain (on-site, remote work not possible)
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time
LANGUAGES NEEDED: German (Germany, Austria or Switzerland)
JOB STATUS: Employment
JOB DURATION: Long-term
START DATE: mid-June
23.08.2019 | Mieten
18.08.2019 | Vermieten
15.08.2019 | Vermieten
13.08.2019 | Vermieten
03.08.2019 | Mieten
21.08.2019 | Suche
18.08.2019 | Suche
14.08.2019 | Suche
07.08.2019 | Suche
06.08.2019 | Biete