At AIM Sport we have extensive experience in the sport marketing industry. We currently work in over 100 football stadiums and arenas across the globe, providing fresh and innovative digital perimeter advertising solutions to our fast growing list of blue-chip clients such as FC Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Arsenal FC, Paris Saint-Germain, PSV Eindhoven, UEFA, adidas, Heineken, Sony, MasterCard and Audi to just name a few.
You would be based at our tower-studio in Madrid, across the road from the legendary Bernabéu stadium. In the capital of Spain you will have the chance to immerse yourself both in the exciting city life and in the relaxing life, with spacious and leafy parks to lose yourself in; after all, it is probably sunny outside!
Bookkeeping / Accounting Manager
(English & Spanish Speaking)
We offer a full-time position (or part-time 80%) in our Madrid branch right next to Estadio Santiago de Bernabéu.
· Match purchase orders with invoices
· Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
· Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
· Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
· Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
· Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business ta
· Analyze and report on financial, communicate financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis
· Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
· Other duties as directed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
· Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
· Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
· Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish. Any additional language is a bonus
· Ability to work on your own initiative
· Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
Working at AIM is both challenging and extremely rewarding. We believe AIM is a place like no other, the clients are world famous, the people are friendly, the environment is relaxed and all take pride in their work. Are you a great person with the determination and the know how to join us? If you think you've got what it takes, send your CV together with a covering letter to
Don't be shy. We're a friendly bunch.
Our employees are encouraged to bring their ideas, experiences and perspectives, gleaned from their varied backgrounds, to the workplace. We strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their fullest potential without regard to their race, gender, ethnic or cultural background, disability, age or sexual orientation. However due to strict European legislation we regrettably must advise applicants that we are in a position whereby we may only accept applications from applicants holding either an EU or EFTA passport or an issued Spanish working permit. Applicants who do not satisfy this
16.05.2019 | Vermieten
15.05.2019 | Verkaufen
15.05.2019 | Verkaufen
15.05.2019 | Vermieten
14.05.2019 | Vermieten