Customer Service: Native German
Looking for 1 native German speaker with excellent English for our growing international team to help our customers finding the best language course.
What is special about this job?
* Beautiful attic office in the very city center next to Placa Catalunya with stunning sun terrace with lounge overlooking the city. Good connection to all metro lines.
* Occasional massages, BBQ and foosball matches on the terrace.
* Attractive service offering with very high customer satisfaction, so customer communication is pleasant. NO outbound marketing, cold calls etc.
* Excellent work atmosphere, open and non-bureaucratic.
* Friendly international team speaking 15 languages.
* No Spanish or Catalan required. English is office language.
* No weekend, bank holiday or extra hours.
* Variety of tasks
* 10 days per year you can work remotely from home or anywhere you like
* Friday earlier office closure
* Extensive Employee Satisfaction Activity Plan
* Consulting customers of our website LanguageCourse.net by e-mail and phone to assist them in finding the best language course abroad for them.
* Processing bookings
LanguageCourse.net is the most visited website worldwide for comparing and booking language course programs around the world. Our site is offered in 34 languages with over 2 million annual visitors and rapid growth of over 50% in the last year alone.
The team in our office consists of over 25 people from all around the world. From our office we also work on the VocabularyTrainer mobile app with over 10 million installations as well as some ecommerce stores in the luxury accessory segment.
With whatever we do, we strive to provide a better service/product than any other company in the same sector.
* native German (fluent in English)
* intelligent and a fast learner.
* innately motivated to do things well and do not require anyone else to feel motivated.
* mature and independent and can work with little supervision.
* self confident.
* proactive and enjoy contributing own ideas for improvement.
* used to work in a result-oriented, professional office work environment and have previous work experience in an office job.
* reliable, organized and can manage your time well.
* interested in staying for the long term in Barcelona and in our company.
* able to handle stress in occasions of temporary higher workload.
* service oriented and get satisfaction from finding the ideal solution for your clients.You are emphatic.
* able to type at a good speed.
* able to express yourself clearly and friendly with good spelling in written communication and come across as both friendly & professional in client communication by email and phone.
* A third language is a plus
What we offer...
* Long-term, secure position with "contrato indefinido" (6 months + possibility of indefinido)
* 19,070.58€ gross/year + average performance bonus of 1200€ gross (maximum 2500€ gross for excellence targets)
* Salary revision after 1 year and after 2 years.
* 39 hours per week.
* German Office Hours: 39 hours, Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 19.00 (rotation shifts 09-18 and 10-19)
Are you interested in the position and feel that you are a good fit to what we are looking for? We will be very happy to get to know you. Kontakt:
Carrer de Casp, 17